Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Deviations to this policy must be agreed upon in writing (email).
- A booking is considered confirmed when credit card details have been received preferably through our secure web page or else by phone +1 (268) 562-3483.
- Dives cancelled less than 48 hours before the booked dives will be charged in full, except if cancelled due to late arrival or changed itinerary of cruise ship.
- All ‘no shows’ will be charged in full.
- Courses cancelled less than 4 days before scheduled course begin will be charged in full unless rescheduling is possible.
- Private instructors are charged 50% non refundable at time of booking.
- Private boat charters are charged 50% non refundable at time of booking. The remaining fee is due 7 days before the event.
- Cancellations due to illness will be handled individually and must be documented by a medical doctor.